Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Avalon

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:38 PM

Box set is available.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

But again, cold dead hands... you're dead so you don't need it.

And hell will be frozen over in
    31 days 12 hours, etc etc.

I'll call them tomorrow AGAIN and bug them AGAIN. I wish THEY would call me back --- just say, we have your order, we are looking at the shipping cost, tell me something, anything. It makes me feel that it's a scam and they have my credit card info and will go nuts with it. CONFIRM my order please.
    Wow, I have trust issues LOL

2. BG avatar BG

Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM

u are spazzin'! haha..jk. hope you hear something soon.

3. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM

I know I'm spazzing LOL LOL. I see the smiley and feel I need to spaz some more. It's just frustrating. Don't make me move to the US!!! LOL
    It's all good, I'm sure I got one, maybe they will ship it for free due to lack of communcation and preparedness.
    LOL

4. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

It would be funny if you end up with a few orders

Maybe not...

5. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Funny for you lol, but not my credit card LOL.
    If I did, I'd it to Blagica because I don't want to think of having to return it and the fuck up that would be lol.

No one has called me back yet. Still waiting. I am calm, I am patient, I will not spaz. (maybe)
    It just means ANOTHER call to Tennese on my dime. Did I tell you I am rich and can afford to waste all this money???

6. Moderator

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:22 PM

Those who ordered on the website probably WON'T get a confirmation. I think there is something wrong with their system. The orders, however, are still going through. If you are within the US and just rather be safe than sorry and would like to call them to confirm your order went through here is the number again: 423-790-7822 I would call rather than email them.

Those outside the US I don not have a toll free number, just an email: info@sullyernaavalon.com

If you have Facebook, however, I can out you through to Chery who works at the company handling the orders. Just add me www.facebook.com/DominiqueSNF and I will connect you to her.

Thanks!

Dom
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

7. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM

Thanks as always Dom.

I did e-mail info@sullyernaavalon.com they were the ones that told me my order was fine, I sent them the 3 confirmation e-mails I rec'd and they still said yes everything is fine, but if you want to call the 423 number just to make sure. So I've been calling the 423 number and speaking to them but they still can't confirm my order??? I've been told twice they will call me back, yet I'm still waiting. I feel like a 16 year old waiting for tickets to Justin Beiber, I'm not trying to be a pest, I just want to make sure my order went through. I have been talking with Cheryl and I think Susan, they are very nice but I just want a confirmation.
    I have FB, guess I'll try it that way, it's worth a shot... or hey, I can steal your copy

8. BG avatar BG

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 4:45 PM

^ spaz

9. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 5:58 PM

LOL

You should be spazzing too, you're getting the blu ray

10. Re: Avalon

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I won't be spazzing until the box set is in my hands

11. BG avatar BG

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:57 AM

elly spaz wrote:
    LOL

You should be spazzing too, you're getting the blu ray

Ah, touche..lol.

12. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:16 AM

^ it's ok I'm spazzing enough for all of us.
    Incense SC, trip Razor, blu ray you, I've got a lot of pressure LOL to get this damn thing.
    I'm sure I'll get one... or two LOL.
    Spaz... it's the smiley, it's taken over. I'm not blaming SC for finding it cause it's too cute.

13. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:01 AM

OK, my latest update... yes, I called again.... (too bad they didn't call back when they said they would.) But as I said they are very nice people to deal with. MY ORDER WILL BE PROCESSED TODAY. (insert spaz)
    She said we will try and get it to you before Christmas. I think my jaw hit the floor, TRY and get it to me before Christmas??? TRY?? At this point, I'll be happy just to get it before Easter.
    I'll be watching my credit card balance to see when the charge will be on it.

I have to say, I really hope next time there is something like this for sale that they use a different company or that they are better prepared. I can't be the only one spazzing out trying to get one. And try to get it to me before Christmas, try?? It's Nov 20th, what shipping are they using?? Who wants to bet it gets stuck in customs?
    Try to deliver before Christmas??? I can ship to Macedonia from Toronto in just over a week!!!!

So yes BG, I'm still a spaz lol.

I'm exhausted from ordering this BUT I know it will be worth it as I'm happily, off tune, belting out The Chain, wearing my t-shirt. https://sullyernaavalon.com/Details/Sweepstakes/tabid/1984/Default.aspx
    Sorry Razor, no trip for us. This blows!

Come on Easter LOL!

Thank you for putting up with me (insert spaz) I've just been waiting for this to come out for a long long time.

14. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:02 PM

[Im sorry you have to go through this....
    I feel disappointed about all that is happening lately...
    I know they don't really care about non American fans but this is really not fair...

15. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I think the site is fixed??? I just clicked into this no problem

16. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:15 PM

Elly - how do you know you didn't win one of the trips?

17. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Because it's open to US only.

18. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I now saw that, my old ass eyes can't handle that tiny writing

19. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:51 PM

so lets all move to USA ...damn...f*ck

20. Re: Avalon

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I don't feel like moving so I guess I have to get used to doing without. It just blows.

I'm very thankful Sully brought Avalon to Toronto, surprising, when he didn't even hit all the US states so for that I feel really spoiled. And Godsmack came to Hamilton, eh, close enough to Toronto. I'm thankful for that too, but that was 2011... withdrawls lol. And I'm thankful my tat made live and inspired, hmm I'm pretty thankful, GS/Sully have been good to me . It just would have been nice to win a trip, I could almost smell his socks Plus I just got my passport... I was ready for it, practicing slipping socks off fast...zip! presto! He never would have missed them LOL

Still nothing showing on my credit card.....