Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Oct and early Nov

Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Any idea what the guys are up to during that time? I see nothing noted for shows. I guess it's down time/family time?

Yes I am selfish and hoping they are free and will come back to Canada during that time. And yes they were here last year, but it would still be amazing if they came back yearly, I think the Canadian tour was a success and worth it for them to come back.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Oct and early Nov

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Maybe during October they could complete the European tour dates which were cancelled in June/July?
    "Peaceful journeys"

2. Re: Oct and early Nov

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 6:37 AM

smackbass wrote:
    Maybe during October they could complete the European tour dates which were cancelled in June/July?
    "Peaceful journeys"

I was hoping they'd head back over here to visit their neighbors again, Selfish me!

3. Re: Oct and early Nov

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 7:41 PM

Well! I still can't believe they are not coming out to support me in The Walk!!

4. Re: Oct and early Nov

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 6:14 AM

I wish they would, total motivation! And you'd get tons of pledges! And they could sing to you along the way. Run so fast they hear your shoes hit the pavement all the way in New York F*cking City!!! Now move!! hehe