Close

Sign Up For The Godsmack Newsletter

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

UPROAR Pre-Sale?

Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 5:32 AM

I understand tickets are going on sale Friday at 10:00, is there going to be pre-sale for godsmack fan club prior to this?

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:26 AM

    GS Web Mistress wrote:
    Yea lemme see what's up with that date..... It wasn't originally listed as a uproar date in the tour schedule... I know it's suppose to be the State Fair... unless they are including Uproar into the fair? Lemme ask..
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com


    Any feedback from you, either good or bad, will help out considerably. I'm still under the assumption that the Uproar ISN'T hitting our fair, for reasons indicated earlier, but anything can happen....when The Mistress gets involved!

    Looking forward to putting this issue to bed....once and for all, as people were blowing up my phone over the weekend, wanting to know what was going on. I told them that it was in good hands now, and I would pass down info as I got it......

    Thanks Dom

    "C."

  2. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:41 AM

    I got an email from Gregg minutes ago, including a screen-shot of his monitor....showing the event page of NYS Fair.org, showing the Uproar Tour starting to @ 2pm on Saturday August 25th in the grandstand. Tickets will go on sale @ etix.com, July 7th @ 9am. Prices: $55/$45/$35. The tickets from Live Nation cost quite a bit more than those @ the fair, and not sure why....
    "C."

  3. Moderator

    Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM

    Yes it is a UPROAR date I did find out yesterday.... and found these two articles as well with similar info:

    http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2012/06/its_official_uproar_festival_t.html

    http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x836135004/UPROAR-rock-festival-coming-to-NYS-Fair-grandstand
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

  4. Moderator

    Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM

    Craig wrote:
    I got an email from Gregg minutes ago, including a screen-shot of his monitor....showing the event page of NYS Fair.org, showing the Uproar Tour starting to @ 2pm on Saturday August 25th in the grandstand. Tickets will go on sale @ etix.com, July 7th @ 9am. Prices: $55/$45/$35. The tickets from Live Nation cost quite a bit more than those @ the fair, and not sure why....
    "C."



    Maybe the plain "Fair Tix" don't include the show, that's why.... maybe they are just to get in the actual fair.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

  5. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:10 AM

    GS Web Mistress wrote:
    Craig wrote:
    I got an email from Gregg minutes ago, including a screen-shot of his monitor....showing the event page of NYS Fair.org, showing the Uproar Tour starting to @ 2pm on Saturday August 25th in the grandstand. Tickets will go on sale @ etix.com, July 7th @ 9am. Prices: $55/$45/$35. The tickets from Live Nation cost quite a bit more than those @ the fair, and not sure why....
    "C."



    Maybe the plain "Fair Tix" don't include the show, that's why.... maybe they are just to get in the actual fair.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com



    I wish that were the case Dom....in reality, these prices not only include reserve seating for grandstand event, but also include an all day pass to the fair itself.

    We four decided last night that it is what it is....and will take off work from the 25th through the 30th, and get seriously SMACKED!!!
    "C."

  6. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:13 AM

    Craig wrote:
    We four decided last night that it is what it is....and will take off work from the 25th through the 30th, and get seriously SMACKED!!!

    Dude, are you trying to kill me? So mad at myself for cancelling the original plan to join you guys. Why'd my stupid job have to go and ruin the fun?

  7. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 7:32 AM

    Is there going to be a fan club pre-sale for NYS Fair? Does anyone know????

  8. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM

    razor_wire wrote:
    Craig wrote:
    We four decided last night that it is what it is....and will take off work from the 25th through the 30th, and get seriously SMACKED!!!

    Dude, are you trying to kill me? So mad at myself for cancelling the original plan to join you guys. Why'd my stupid job have to go and ruin the fun?



    Didn't mean to mess with ya....would have rathered you decided to opt for the first choice, but work is equally important. I have the luxury of being self-employed, therefore can jockey dates around, but that also comes with the headaches and stress of everything from estimates to deliveries to "anything that can go wrong....WILL".

    Next year will be different.....TRUST ME!!!
    "C."

  9. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:57 AM

    of course I know you weren't messing with me. Very happy you guys are able to get those multiple shows in, just wish I could've pulled it off alongside ya. Chicago (and maybe Houston) will be enough for me this tour.

  10. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:14 PM

    you are not going together on any show?
    When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

  11. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:19 PM

    Unfortunately no. It was impossible for me to make my work schedule fit in with any of the dates that week.

  12. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM

    that is a pity....I hope you will have better company for the shows that you are going to..

    When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better

  13. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:35 PM

    It's a work in progress. Plans are being made, schedules are being sorted, communication is rampant.

  14. Re: UPROAR Pre-Sale?

    Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:40 PM

    and at the end you will go to the concert in Dortmund

    so many dates,that can be stressy...
    When I'm good I'm very good BUT when I'm bad I'm better