Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Message to Dom re: Sofia

Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 9:51 AM

Hi Dom,

I know this is a lot to ask, but I respectfully request that you consider asking the band to allow Blagica to have a pass for their show in Sofia in one month. See thread here..

Blagica will travel alone from Macedonia to see the band perform live for the first time on July 7th. This may be the only chance she ever gets to see them.

Blagica's commitment to Godsmack can be found all over this website. Everywhere. Everyday.

I understand that the band gets these types of requests a lot, but this is different. I could go on for pages why and how it's different but I wont. It just is.

Please consider asking the band to provide Blagica with an access pass for the Sofia show. It's one pass, one person, one show. Simple.

If you are able to ask them and it doesn't work out, I accept and respect that. I just feel like someone has to at least try.

Does anyone else feel this way on this board???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Message to Dom re: Sofia

Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 1:55 PM

so now way a?
    not even if I win the bikini contest
    I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Message to Dom re: Sofia

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:09 AM

Sad all round. RIP Josh, so sad.

And sad Blagica and others ...no M&G. You would think there would be as they don't get there often so it would be nice to meet the fans. Hopefully another time though.
    "e"

3. Re: Message to Dom re: Sofia

Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 9:54 AM

We at least gave it an honest effort...and Dom, Les and I hope that the pain of losing someone so close to your heart, will ease as time moves ahead. You are one of few that thinks of others before yourself...
    "C."