Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

MIA avatar MIA

Can you put together a contest?

Sat, May 26, 2012 at 5:41 AM

I think we are due... last one was for the Oracle, that was a while ago. How about for a t-shirt, or something like that.
(We never did see who won the signed Oracle did we?)

I'd enter for that tote bag... where did they go?
"e"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Thank we can make it double contest and there will not be any fights.!

I am an angel. My horns are just there to hold the halo up

2. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

No one is fighting. It's all agreed. Ladies, please feel free to start mailing us your bikini photos any time now.

3. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM

What's the prize? We don't want Razor - I stand alone drool.
    "e"

4. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Make more free space in you com,there will be a lot of pictures coming

5. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM

I've got 559g free, so bring it!

6. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM

elly wrote:
    What's the prize?

for Elly: Sully's dirty socks

for Blagica: IStandAlone and I show up at your door tired, hungry and needing beer.

7. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

wait my com is blocked...WTF o I cant open any of my pictures....

8. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM

and TOOL.

9. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:00 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    elly wrote:
    What's the prize?

for Blagica: IStandAlone and I show up at your door tired, hungry and needing beer.

PERFECT.

10. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:01 PM

razor_wire wrote:
    elly wrote:
    What's the prize?

LOL Will you walk to Macedonia????

11. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Is Heineken ok?

12. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:05 PM

yes.

and

yes

13. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM

oh sure, she gets two guys and i get two smelly socks....
    "e"

14. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM

No no you get it all wrong not smelly socks-Sully's socks

15. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:15 PM

You guys are cracking me up over here! Well, just on the inside, as I'm at work and really shouldn't be on the boards right now anyway!

We had a Sistah outing in Orlando in 2010 and our gal Witchy got a pick delivered by Sully personally; you know, how he likes to put it in his mouth and then drop it in a chickie's hand. Yeah, it's a little gross, but it sure does get us worked up! Then, at the end of the show, Mr Larkin comes over and hands her a drumstick! You should have seen the young girl standing by us...poor thing thought they were coming to her both times.

I've had Robbie toss picks directly to me...points to me, shows me it's coming and a douche tried to grab for it, knocks my hand and the pick lands on the floor nowhere near us. I gave him the business. This was at CrueFest and he wasn't a Godsmack fan (well, not at the beginning of the show anyway). I was so pissed.

16. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:18 PM

MarleyBlue wrote:
    This was at CrueFest and he wasn't a Godsmack fan (well, not at the beginning of the show anyway).

LOL, from what I hear that about sums up CrueFest.

17. MIA avatar MIA

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM

LOL Marley.... so IStandAlone has a shot of getting a wet pick from Sully LOL there's one for the collection
    "e"

18. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:37 PM

IStandAlone wrote:
    how bout just mailing one of his picks. Dang if it's the one I don't have yet...

I have spare Sully and Robbie picks which i am happy to give away. I know its not the same as getting them from the guys yourself, but they are genuine. I bought them on evilbay about 8 years ago, a guy who was part of the road crew on the Faceless tour was selling off some stuff he had collected from the stage at the end of the shows, as well as laminate stage passes, road crew shirts, travel bags etc. I cant remember how or why, but i ended up with duplicate Sully and Robbie picks!
    "Peaceful journeys"

19. Moderator

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I have my own personal memorabilia people would enjoy (picks, drumsticks & whatnot)... if I wasn't so attached to them maybe. They all hold special memories (as everyone's) from back when, so I can't part w/ them. I did give away all extras I had back to fans a while back. No smelly socks though sorry.. I do have one of Sully's XXX belt buckles. I am sure that is worth something... but I like it too much and it compliments my new cool jacket nicely LOL.

I DO have a REALLY nice and big print of Sully on metallic photo paper that would make a great giveaway item, but really need him to sign it. I keep forgetting the damn thing at home when I see him. I have no use for it here....and sure someone would love to have it. As soon as I get something here I will let you all know. The recent contest TRI-STATE ROCK held that we were promoting just gave away some really cool swag to the winner (Adam). Not sure if anyone else on here entered.. but was a good turnout!

I will ask you all this.... what do you think of a old school "SMACK THIS" tee shirt from a Europe tour? It's has the girl on it from first album cover. I only have access to sizes XL & XXL (I think) however... would this be something people would be interested in???

I am gonna have Sully's assistant send them to me here then I can figure out what to do with em accordingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

20. Re: Can you put together a contest?

Wed, May 30, 2012 at 7:40 PM

Uh, XL for me, please. Assuming the sizes are standard...Lemme know when and where