Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Ok, come on powers that be!.. ...an emergency has hindered a die-hard Godsmack fan from traveling from Toronto to Nashville for the Mass Chaos show (and VIP Meet and Greet) on Friday. Now I know everyone and their mother says "no refunds" but come on... Leaving the country to see a band is about as loyal as it gets. Since he also purchased a VIP package that he cannot now attend, what do you say you send him the swag that would have come with it? I don't think it's too much to ask ,seeing how a lot of money has already been spent. Can someone there take a minute out of their day to get and send his swag to him? And please don't say if you do it for one, you'd have to do it for everyone, that's probably the biggest cop-out excuse there is. He's paid his $$ already, please don't let it go to waste.....

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I agree with James....Razor_Wire DID already pay his dues & is a die-hard dedicated fan.....so how 'bout it?

If not, then it will be up to us to help out Razor. I don't want to mention what i have planned, but know some of you will step up to the plate as well!!!
    C

2. MIA avatar MIA

Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Bravo for starting this thread! Dom/Wade - Can we push to get Razor his swag? Here's a guy from Toronto, going to travel, not just around the corner but all the way to the US, Nashville. A dedicated fan!! He deserves his swag.
    Total agree... "And please don't say if you do it for one, you'd have to do it for everyone, that's probably the biggest cop-out excuse there is. He's paid his $$ already, please don't let it go to waste..... "

Please send him the swag.

And Craig... I'm with ya
    "e"

3. Re: Let's get Razor_Wire his VIP swag from Nashville!

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 10:49 AM

If for whatever reason he isnt able to get his swag, I think we could all come together and help him out. I know that I have a bunch of things and I could spare one of those things for him!