Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

VIP Gold

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:19 AM

So I'm getting a bit concerned... Am I understanding that we cannot get a picture with the band? I mean for the price you pay, i'm pretty sure everyone just wants a quick snap with there favorite band. I did a meet and greet with Godsmack about 5-6 years ago and we were able to use our own camera to take a picture. What is the deal now? If we can't use our own camera will there be someone there to take our picture that we can purchase it. I see the pictures here on the website, but what if they don't post our picture? I know that there are 40-50 VIP Sold and there isn't 40-50 pictures posted per show.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: VIP Gold

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I wrote up my experience with the VIP Gold package here: http://godsmack.com/forum/review/1792721/page/1

You will not be allowed to take pictures, but there should be a staff photographer to take a picture of you with the band. Those are the ones you see on here. I'm pretty sure the reason there aren't as many pics as there are VIP sold is that people take pictures together in couples and groups.

Miss T

2. Moderator

RE: VIP Gold

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Yes you WILL get a picture with the band HOWEVER you will NOT be able to use your own camera and your VIP host will take the pic and upload it here like Misty said. The reason being (as I stated before in other threads) is that this prevents people from taking a ton of pictures (some can get a bit camera happy) and prevents taking time away from others with the band and M&G. The M&G is on a strict time slot schedule so they try to keep it as fair as possible for all.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. RE: VIP Gold

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Thank you for clarifying - as long as we get a picture taken, that is cool with me