Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Peu avatar Peu

Meeting & Greeting

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I am from Brazil and I have been desperate to see a Godsmack concert since 2001 and I will fanally get the chance on May 13th in Binghamton, NY. But there are no more GOLD VIP ticket sale and I am trying this way....Can I buy another one as an exception? It's my dream come true to finally see them playing live...meeting them would be just unbelievable....I am flying from Brazil in advance just for the concert....please!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

RE: Meeting & Greeting

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 7:41 PM

I am sorry but unfortunately once the VIP are all sold out they are sold out and there is no way to obtain one otherwise. Because there is only about 50 of the Gold Package offered they go/went pretty fast. Wish I could help you out, I am sorry!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

2. RE: Meeting & Greeting

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:13 AM

There ARE some gold VIP packages still left for this mentioned show.
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone

3. Moderator

RE: Meeting & Greeting

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Ohhh Adam your such a "marshed" potato ! LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

4. RE: Meeting & Greeting

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 1:45 AM

GS Web Mistress wrote:
    Ohhh Adam your such a "marshed" potato ! LOL
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna

OH YOU KNOW IT! I remember when I was real young, I was walking down the street and some kid on a school bus stuck his ass out of the window and yelled "MASHED POTATOES FOR EVERYONE!"
    Mashed potatoes for eveyone