Close

Stay up to date with Sully, Tony, Robbie and Shannon by signing up to The Awakening, the official newsletter for Godsmack. Regular updates will be sent straight to your inbox, giving you the latest on album releases, tour dates, ticket sales and more.

All fields must be completed in order to join the mailing list.

Mailing List

Email :

Can someone PLEASE help me?

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I'm attending the Las Vegas show. I had every intention of purchasing the GOLD VIP package as soon as I saw it listed. I just had to wait to come up with the money. When I finally did and went to go purchase the package it was listed as SOLD OUT. I was/am very bummed out. Especially since it was still available the day before I was able to purchase it. I know there has to be a limit to the amount that can be sold for time's sake and other reasons, but I don't think just one more would hurt. I already have my tickets for the show and wouldn't even care about getting the ticket with the package. I just wanted the meet and greet so bad. If anyone in the staff can do something I would appreciate it so much. I did call gnd ctrl and they were very nice but said they had no control over it. I don't know if gnd ctrl is also "the staff" here on the board but anyway I hope someone can help me with this.

Replies to This Posting

1. MIA avatar MIA

RE: Can someone PLEASE help me?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM

I wish you luck but i'm sure there are lots out there wishing the same thing....just one more VIP, please add me and so there would be one more added, then one more and another added. It would be never ending, but "John Doe" got a VIP, why can't I and so on. And you can't buy one on line...from those places as the person who bought it has to show ID (which is totally right and i'm in full agreement, sorry i would NOT want VIPs transferable)
    Why don't you get there early early and hang around their bus, see them coming out and maybe you can sneak in a quick M&G.
    That sucks it's sold out when you want it so bad. I wish you luck.

"e"

2. Moderator

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 11:16 PM

There are only about 50 Gold VIP packages and 100 Silver Packages. Once they are sold out, they are sold out. I am sorry that you missed out on grabbing one. The Gold tend to go pretty fast as people jump on them right away. Ground ctrl actually handles our VIP so they would know best if there was any possibility of grabbing one, which as I figured there was not.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com

3. RE: Can someone PLEASE help me?

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Here in Binghamton, New York...where I possess 4 Gold VIP tickets that I got Feb 8th @ 10am, we were told by the arena that is holding the concert on May 13th, that even though we have VIP, we are still being assigned general admission seats.

Ok....now here's my question. We get emailed weeks prior to show, explaining when we can go to arena box office, the night of show...and retrieve our 4 passes. We go back stage, meet & greet, etc....but then while we are doing so, the arena seats begin to fill up....and by the time we get out front, the good seats are taken? That's the impression I got when on phone with rep @ arena box office.

Can you enlighten me as to procedure when one pays almost $200/ticket, and it is all gen admin? Doesn't seem right to me or the other 3 I purchased for. Or maybe it's just me....idk.
    Craig...

4. MIA avatar MIA

Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:01 PM

my experience.

You will be there way early. Justin was our tour guide, he was fab!. As you are there early with the M&G and back stage, sound check etc, you are still hours early before the show, so you can grab your front row spot....but don't move for when they let the rest of them in, it's crowded and if you go out, you'll lose your spot. So you can get front but you gotta stay there and kill time before the show. At least that is how it was with us.
    "e"

5. RE: Can someone PLEASE help me?

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Once again....Thanks E...! The four of us were @ Les's bday dinner Sunday, and the topic came up....and I didn't really know how to answer them. But now I can ease their pain of uncertainty, but not the agony of the wait...Lol.

Also....I was reading about pic taking, etc...and didn't know about not being able to take personal pictures, but can relate to the band's time restraints. Good thing we @ least can download later on for personal use. May take time for pics to post, but HEY....they're a busy bunch of guys....eh?

Thanks..... :)
    Craig...

6. MIA avatar MIA

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:28 AM

They are on the site within hours. By the time the show is over and you're back home, They'll be on the site to download.

I found the VIP a really good experience, well worth the money. We had to be there for 4pm, I think all was done for 6pm or maybe even earlier. As there were not a lot of VIPs and the stage is big, there was lots of room for non VIPs to get the front too.
    Only thing was, we were told we could NOT leave the building if we wanted that spot. Of course we needed food, dinner so we left. When we got back and in, it was pretty crowded up front. I guess if there are 4 of you, you could take turns for a quick dash for food, Then 2 of you can hold the spot as the other 2 run out. imo

Have a great time. you'll enjoy the VIP experience!
    "e"

7. Moderator

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Craig wrote:
    Here in Binghamton, New York...where I possess 4 Gold VIP tickets that I got Feb 8th @ 10am, we were told by the arena that is holding the concert on May 13th, that even though we have VIP, we are still being assigned general admission seats.

Ok....now here's my question. We get emailed weeks prior to show, explaining when we can go to arena box office, the night of show...and retrieve our 4 passes. We go back stage, meet & greet, etc....but then while we are doing so, the arena seats begin to fill up....and by the time we get out front, the good seats are taken? That's the impression I got when on phone with rep @ arena box office.

Can you enlighten me as to procedure when one pays almost $200/ticket, and it is all gen admin? Doesn't seem right to me or the other 3 I purchased for. Or maybe it's just me....idk.
    Craig...

Ground CTRL handles all VIP inquiries so someone from their team would best be able to answer your questions. I am not sure if things have changed at all from last year to this year.
    I can however say that there won't be any personal pictures (with your own cameras) allowed during the M&G. If you bring your personal camera to the show you won't be able to use it during the M&G so best to keep them put away until the show. The VIP host will take everyone's pics with the band and like E said will upload them to a photo album on the site here will you will be able to download yours. They do this again to save time and from people overtaking a bunch of pics with the band which can take time away from other people getting to say hello to the guys during the M&G. Everyone is on a schedule and there is only a certain slot of time allowed for each M&G.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dominique ~ Web Manager
    Godsmack | Sully Erna
    www.godsmack.com | www.sullyerna.com
    godsmackinfo@yahoo.com | info@sullyerna.com